Judging begins 2pm!
Need to know
- It's free to enter your wild dish - email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-enter by March 4 to go in an awesome prize draw
- Hall opens at 1pm to allow competitors to set up by 1.30pm
- Professional chef will judge categories from 2pm
- Wild Kids (12 and under)
- Most Creative
- Best Presentation
- Overall Winner
- Open for community tastings at 3pm, $5 koha
- Public vote for People's Choice prize (lots of portions means more possible votes!)
- All competition entries must be finger food, with toothpicks, napkins or other accessories to be provided by each cook as required
- One ingredient/s must be wild. That means caught, hunted, gathered or foraged. Nosh ain't feral!
- No wild mushrooms - too risky if you don't know your stuff
- Everyone tastes at their own risk
BRING CASH! Local beer, wine, food and GREAT live music!