28 October 2017 , 09:30 AM until 04:30 PM
|Organised by/runs at|
|OWL Community Hub|
Join us on this one-day workshop to explore good governance for a not-for-profit organisation, evaluate the effectiveness of your Board, and take away simple strategies that will ensure your Board will add value to the important work that your organisation does.
This interactive workshop is suitable for both new and experienced board members who want to make more of a difference in the governance role.
- Roles, responsibilities, and functions of a board
- Common issues facing boards
- Structures and processes for governing well
- Recruitment and development of board members
- Manager and board relations
For more information and to enrol: email your name and organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org